High rank Swfs bringing low rank friends
Might as well throw immediately.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why?
DBD is a game where you can 1vs1 the killer, the high rank player keeps the low rank killer occupied and the bad survivors hold M1 (thats not too hard to pull off)
I mean rank doesn't mean much now especially with how easy it is to pip now..
I mean despite me being rank 1 we lost quite a few games because regardless of how good you are as a survivour the killer will have a lot of time to down you with lower ranked teamates who miss skill checks remeber in dbd the weakest team member will pull the entire team down.
That being said we still had fun and im glad i could help make him have a fun experiance considering how awful my first experiance was playing the game.
Sounds like you need to HATCH an escape plan.
You know, when I first started this game and I had <30 hours as killer, I use to hate SWFs that brought high ranking teammates into the round. I use to get bullied, looped for days, gen rushed and pretty much 0K those rounds with the exception of sometimes killing the low ranking teammates.
I'm still not saying it doesn't suck for new killers to face these types of SWFs, because it definitely does. It takes a lot of the fun out of it especially when you jump out of the 15->20 baby bracket. On the flipside, facing survivors with half a brain and decent perks really helped me improve as killer. At one point, a "killer switch" just flipped and I started to actually do decent and learned to mind game survivors. I was able to easily soar to rank 1 thanks to these improvements over time.
I know it's not the salt you are looking for, but hang in there it does get better.
And other survivors can save the day. I've been saved by a random Dwight bodyblocking for me while I got an RBT off my head (last box I checked) and ran out the door the Dwight opened before saving me, killer just made the wrong choice going to the other door on the other side of the map to chase the other one out if they had 1 sec more they probably would have got me again. I've also been farmed off the hook and my match ended in 1 minute in a solo match. Part of the fun playing solo is seeing how well you can work together as a team. And part of the fun playing SWF is seeing how we all mess up sometimes.