The que times have been nuts tonight
Both killer and survivor, you're waiting like 5 minutes to get into a lobby. How is it still like this after all this time? Imagine how it feels to wait all that time only for someone to DC as the match is loading, or worse, they DC in-game. It's bound to turn a lot of people off from playing. I would hope that the game has more people playing in the world right now than the que times would have me to believe. And yes, different people are on at different parts of the day, but this is a worldwide game pretty much. It's not like only people in the US and UK play DBD. And I thought the devs said something along the lines of "You can have fast que times, or you can have similarly ranked players. Not both." But we're not getting either because I waited that long, and still got matched with a rank 11 killer one game, when I'm rank 1. I just can't understand these ridiculously long que times.
Comments
Wow a whole 5 minutes? Damn dude. Crazy. Tough life huh? Not 1m, not 2m, 5m for a que?! That is way too long!
for the past week I have been playing I have had nothing but 10+ min survivor queues anywhere from 8pm to 4am. Even killer takes me 5 minutes, something is definitely wrong. Never before I have experienced it being this bad on both sides especially since we have cross play now too.
The issue is that 5 minute wait for a 5 to 15 minute game is ridiculous.
Survivor queues times are longer between those times so that’s normal. Killer queue times should be instant. What region are you in?
I just finished playing Survivor for almost 6 hours and my average wait time was 2-4 mins each round so - - anecdotal evidence is kinda silly when you have 35k+ (Steam) people playing a game at a time.
The lack of empathy on the forums still surprises me somehow.
I realize that if 5 minutes is a long wait time for me, the people who usually wait 10 minutes for a match are having an even longer wait now. So yes, it is way too long.
Well that wasn't my wait time. It was yours. You think I'm just making all this up?
I don't find it ridiculous at all. Overwatch has similar que times and the games last 10-15m as well (competitive). I play red rank survivor r1/2 and I always just alt tab to do something while I wait, on average I wait 3-6m for my ques. WoW arenas at high rating take a good 5-8m for que to pop and the matches last 3-5m w/o dampening kicking in (sorry if you arent familiar to WoW but the point still stands). I'm also very patient, I guess. I just find it funny when someone complains about something like this. It could be so so sooooo much worse.
Something having the potential to be worse doesn't make it good.
Rift just closed so probably a lot of people are taking a break.
Killer for me tonight has been about 5 - 15 seconds?
That's what it used to be for me. Now it's usually 1 minute or less. So you can understand my frustration, because of the disparity between my normal que times and then today's que times.
I swear y'all have ADHD or something. Have some patience. Your match will come. 5m is nothing to complain about.