Gameplay critique
I was hoping that someone could critique my gameplay I think it would make me a better player overall and getting some tips from better players would help my gameplay
https://youtu.be/RxYzbXoTIrI https://youtu.be/iFzOOzvgXOgI was hoping that someone could critique my gameplay I think it would make me a better player overall and getting some tips from better players would help my gameplay
https://youtu.be/RxYzbXoTIrI https://youtu.be/iFzOOzvgXOg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
using noed such a noob survivor reeeeee nerf noed
I have noed on my survivor perks but dont tell anyone ;)
While waiting for my next game I watched some of the first vid. My comments:
My 2 minutes are up took me 2 minutes to find a game. Now I'm off.
Okay thanks for now :)
Ok I just died. Now I can comment on the rest of the vid. Hold on....
Some more things:
Over all I think you were playing too conservatively. And I got another game. Seems my queue is about 4 minutes. See you later.
reeeee i reported you get banned ;)
Ok I just escaped. Now to watch the rest of the vid...
Ok watching the next part...
Other than that I think you did good. I think the main issue is a reluctance to commit to doing gens. You guys also lost that because your team couldnt get you off the hook fast enough, but it happens.
Thanks for the feedback really I appreciate it and thank you :)
Your doing well on most looping, keep playing without exhaustion perks so you dont rely on them later on.
Alot of the mistakes are coming down to teammate misplays. like why did the meb throw god pallet. meb things i guess.
I find more enjoyment out of getting better at running the killer than escaping, just make sure your constantly doing something and not stealthing. It's kinda boring for both sides.
If your running the killer your buying your team time, if your hiding your wasting time doing nothing.
For the record I am stealth survivor. I mainly play stealth at Rank 1-4, and I don't use exhaustion perks. But I waste less time in a match than you did in that one. If you stealth pick your moments when you sneak around. For the most part you should still be running around everywhere except at the very start where that's a big risk as you haven't figured out where the killer is yet. If you know you're safe commit to a gen, even if you are taking a stealth strategy.
Still there are times when I ran for a gen first thing in the match even with a stealth loadout. Depends on where I spawn really.
Ok, I have been trying to but some time for my teammates most of the time it works which I think is good, I dont like stealth that much but I think I should get into it more so I can do both.
Thank you, my intention is usually but Time for the team so they can get some gens done and Iam happy it shows :)
Nah, don't be like me. Stealth is a hard road and not very rewarding. I just stealth because I love the hide and seek aspect of this game. I even stealth as killer.
You're already pretty good at looping (better than me frankly) just keep working on that. Teammates are always going to be an issue in Solo Q. You can try running "Solo SWF" builds if you think it's really bad. The SWF build I run is: Kindred, Aftercare, Blood Pact, and one free slot for whatever you want (I usually run Iron Will). This is a great build that improves your team efficiency by leaps and bounds.
Ok alright I thought that the more I can do the better but I guess Ill leave that job for someone else
Hours and Rank? If you want to get better at looping, I would recommend holding shift for the entire game.
Overall, I think you played well, although would like to see a bit more footage in chases.
Disclaimer: I'm trash at DBD
I have 220 hours and my rank is 12, I thank you for your feedback and try to make use of the tips you give :)
Well, I do not say that I am one of the best players in this game, and that I am the smartest person around, however why do you actually look down for the biggest part of the game?! I mean, that is not good. After I finished watching the second video, honestly I started to think that you are actually having fun, and just wait for some other stupid answers. You seem to be a good player, that is why I do not understand some of those really stupid mistakes. I am right now playing a lot of poker on https://clubvip777.com/web/empire777/ , and I am always playing with a guy, that is actually the best poker player that I know. And he is doing one thing before every single game. He loses almost all of his money, and after that, he just destroys you, so he is having fun, just like you.