Why are certain outfits only available in auric cells?
I want to spend my shards because I have 20k but man its nothing to buy. They make 1 outfit available in shards then make the rest only in auric cells I dont get it.
I want to spend my shards because I have 20k but man its nothing to buy. They make 1 outfit available in shards then make the rest only in auric cells I dont get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Becau$e $ome co$metics were expen$ive to make. We're a $mall indie company.
Money, plain and simple.
It's to fund the game.
The best outfits must be bought with real money. This is by design as it's one of the primary monetization models of the game.