When will double blood points event come again ?=
Hi i really want to farm out alot of bloodpoints and im wondering when the best time will be.
I usually play killer and get now between 20 and 30k bloodpoints . idk if thats alot
Hi i really want to farm out alot of bloodpoints and im wondering when the best time will be.
I usually play killer and get now between 20 and 30k bloodpoints . idk if thats alot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game had a double bloodpoints event fairly recently so there won't be another one for a while. Use a survivor pudding as killer which gives you double bloodpoints in one match, escape cake does the same for survivor.
And also if you're playing killer use the perk Barbecue and Chilli which gives you double bloodpoints if you've hooked all 4 survivors at least once.
I don't recall any double bloodpoint event that happened recently. The last bloodpoint event I remember was Quarantine Blood Rush that awarded x1.5 bloodpoints that happened almost a year ago.
I don't think there's been any double bloodpoint event since the Halloween event 2019.
With 18 DLCs, double BP should be permanent by now.
There has been a double BP-Event during the Halloween "Event". But yeah, those double BP-Events are very rare nowadays.
Define recent... Like someone else said, the last one was a long time ago and it wasn't even double BP...
Are you sure? Are you talking about Halloween 2020? Cause didn't we get log in rewards and not double bp.
Aven Fallen is right we had a double BP event at last Halloween... We'll may have one with the new rift in early february.
And like Katie said take BBQ, the offerings thats give 100% bonus on all categories and you can make 96k BP in one game. A little more with cake or putrid cake (103% & 104%).
Jup:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1321837370631737345Even tho, those Double BPs were not planned from the start (at least I am pretty sure about that one), it was more like to calm down the playerbase.