There should always be one obsession
I think every survivor knows the feeling. You start a match and so that there is no obsession in the game. Most of the time when this happens the tunneling chance is so much higher because...why should they care?
I think there should always be a obsession in the game even when there are not perks for them.
Comments
This is correct, it should be the case. We all know how most Killers are playing when they see that there is no Obsession.
But dont expect others on the Forum to like that idea.
Oh I know I will get a lot of hate.
I did agree a while ago but I actually feel like the fear of an obsession would disappear if it was always there.
I'd actually like a few more of the perks to be made into obsession perks instead.
That would be great. After all, DS biggest strength is that it forces the Killer to assume everyone is running it if there´s an obsession in the match.