Just gave after
So I'm running three people off of gens was able to injure two perfectly fine with no issues my surveillance then lets me know there was a third that went back to the gen so I go back and injure them so three injured survivors. I commit to the chase at that point go to hit the injured Survivor and I lag horribly when I swing. Enough to make me lose the Survivor entirely. Happened three times in a row on the injured survivors had no problem hitting healthy survivors only happened to Injured survivors I just went AFK in the middle of the badham street. Worst part I played a party streamer finished with 6000 points and they were all cross-play.
Comments
I have never seen this before except the occasional dead hard lag has anyone else?
*Let me guess, console?
You know it
It's also hilarious to me to watch streamers which I rarely do by the way but nonetheless still hilarious to watch them play killer and see how ridiculously fast they're moving compared to me on console like you can see how fast they're moving on their screen I'm flying around the map they can stay till they're blue in the face everybody's the same speed yada yada yada but they're not you can see it plain as day.
I was leveling up Spirit not too long ago and in my opinion when she's not phasing she is incredibly slow and I watch the stream of somebody else playing her and she looked so fast and I'm like why mine that fast don't we all play the same game.
Console is just laggy as hell, I'd chock it up to dbd being dbd. There's a small chance they were lag-switching, but that seems unlikely.
Only reason I even made a post as it just seemed weird that it was only when they were injured that was the part that seemed a little fishy to me. Also the fact I hadn't seen it this bad before dead hard of course causes the whole damn map to lag on console but the whole Lobby didn't have that so it wasn't that.