How Some Complaining Posts Sound to Me:

FREDDYS AND SPIRITS AND NURSES! OH, MY!

And Pigs and Deathslingers, too.

Out here in the woods, we could easily die.

And without a doubt there are Totems we will rue.


FREDDYS AND SPIRITS AND NURSES! Oh, durn!

And Leatherface looking for lunch.

But, you had to go off and make that left turn.

If you’d only listened for once.


FREDDYS AND SPIRITS AND NURSES! Oh, jeez!

And Wraiths and Hillbillies and Hags.

I know there’s one lurking behind ev’ry tree.

And now the light is starting to sag.


FREDDYS AND SPIRITS AND NURSES! Oh, dear!

Of course, there’re no escape from these woods.

There is absolutely nothing to bring on good cheer.

Even a McDonalds nearby would be good.


FREDDYS AND SPIRITS AND NURSES! OH, MY!

It’s not that I’m fraidy-cat scared.

But without Spine Chill all has gone awry,

And the terror radius has now flared.


FREDDYS AND SPIRITS AND NURSES! Oh, no!

And the Huntress and Michael Myers too.

But, I’m pretty sure it’s not my time to go

Not with with six library books overdue.

Comments

  • I just sang through the whole thing. This is so golden 😂

  • @GannTM said:

    I just sang through the whole thing. This is so golden 😂

    I'm glad you like it. I can't take credit. There are so many parodies poems of Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, oh my... that I just rebuilt some into a DbD version.

  • I can't believe every single match for those people is against a tunneling facecamping noed ruin undying Freddy or Spirit who they loop for 5 gens but also instantly downs them with their uncounterable no skill chase power and also their teammates are rank 20's and the killer hits them on hook and then they're in queues for 30 minutes. Every single game too, apparently.