Reworking perks: Babysitter
I feel babysitter is a perk that needs to be reworked in order to stand on its own and be useful.
The problem with this perk is that its not a good counter to killers that really want to tunnel a specific survivor, borrowed time already does a good job at this. And if the killer is fair away then it would be useless and possibly backfire since it shows your aura. So I propose a slight change.
Babysitter
While you have a reputation for being self-centred, you risk it all to help those in need.
Whenever you take a protection hit for another survivor the protected survivor leaves no scratch marks or blood trails for 6/8/10 seconds.
The killer sees your aura for 3 seconds when Babysitter is activated.
How is this slight change?
Comments
Better, but I doubt anyone would run it still.
I'm thinking of adding a increase in the amount of blood points you get for taking protected hits.