Shadowborn and Monitor and Abuse Rework Idea

I'm gonna be blunt, the default killer FOV is too small. I understand that killers are supposed to be super focused. However, I feel that having these two perks' FOV increases as just base killer FOV would make playing killer more enjoyable. This being said such a change would leave these two perks without value (or break the killer FOV when used together [something about shoulders?"]). This is where my two rework ideas come in.

Shadowborn

Your eyes have adjusted to the dark. The trial is slightly/moderately/considerately brighter.
This change would reduce complaints about Claudettes hiding in the darkness.

As for Monitor and Abuse, just let killers see their own red stain.

Comments

  • Monitor and abuse is just fine where it is lowering your terror radiuse is enough. Also why would a killer want to see their own bloodstain?
  • @dbd900bach said:
    Monitor and abuse is just fine where it is lowering your terror radiuse is enough. Also why would a killer want to see their own bloodstain?

    Mind games. It would also help them find people hiding in the shadows.

  • But can't killers do that on there own without seeing their own bloodstain
  • Pretty pointless but what if it took away the blood stain 
  • FOV changes can be hard to deal with and result in a lot of missed attacks as killer by me. The developers don’t want to do multiple passes for lighting on the same map, so Shadowborn won’t get the vision boost back. I would like Shadowborn to clear mist instead. Accompanied with that, I would love a mist 2.0 update where mist lessens vision of the map as well as muffling sounds like the heartbeat the more mist there is.