My killer tier list (CONSOLE)
my-image.png
Tell me what you think.
Tell me what you think.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m a PC player so I can’t really make too many comments about it. I have heard how painful it can be playing blight on console is.
He's not fun, lemme say that.
I'm curious about your criteria for this list (vs one for PC) - is it mainly the maneuverability factor (keyboard+mouse vs controller)? I mean, the biggest "gripe" I have going against PC players (as a Killer on console) is the circle-jerking/spinning survivors that spin their way out of my attacks. It's a legit strategy, it's just high sensitivity movement, I get it, but it is annoying.
Blight: He is a nightmare to play on console, I've play'd over 30 games as him, and it is hard with a capital H. Wonky controller movements and constant frame drops make him near impossible to play, I still think he's better than wraith though, solely because of his mobility.
Nurse: She is still very good on console, and she just barely didn't make it to S tier. Again the controller movements and frame drops really hold her back. It feels like every time I blink it lags the game at least a little.
Oni: He's a pretty good killer, but I don't think he's S tier. His early game is his weakest area, and he still be ran by good survivors even in Blood Fury. I'm by no means calling him weak, he's very strong, but again, not S tier. With ST I'd say he can make it to S tier, but I'm not counting add-on's.
Huntress: Even with a controller, I still think Huntress is at least A tier. Honestly though, I can see her in B.
Billy: Like Oni, I think Billy is still pretty good, but not A tier. Where Billy shines is out in the open. In chase, thanks to overheat, he can no longer go for as many chainsaws during a chase, and he can still be ran by good survivors. Because of this is chasing ability is still pretty good, but not amazing.
Regardless, thank you for your opinion.
I took into account the poorer controls and the awful frame drops.
The following comments are specifically about console.
in any case, I agree with a lot of it.
I forgot to add blight to the F tier list for very similar reasons as nurse.
Spirit remains S tier playing her on console doesn't make her better than other killers to the point of having her in the nurses spot. For me only Hag and spirit are S tier with freddy also being there if you want but he is the weakest of the three.
You can pretty much play those 3 killers the same way on either PC or console so logically their ranking remains the same, only killers that are harder to play on console go down the ranks as there isn't a killer that is easier to play on console to PC.