I love how the "Up to 75% Off!" cosmetics sale includes ONE item that's 75% off
I know they gotta make their money but c'mon...y'all don't even wanna discount the low tier stuff more than 10%?
Tagged:
Mod
I know they gotta make their money but c'mon...y'all don't even wanna discount the low tier stuff more than 10%?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to the world of advertising. As long as they are not openly lying or being disingenuous, it is up to the consumer.
I do wish they offered some free skins every now and then. And no, I am not talking about Rift grind-fests. They have enough cosmetics to throw a free one out every now and again.
League of Legends does this, Dota does it. It works.
There's 3 killer outfits and 3 survivor outfits that are available for 75% off. If you're going to complain, at least do your research.
You'll find the listed killer and survivor outfits in the winter sale announcement in the news tab.
From my understanding The Oni's Ice Cold outfit, Hillbilly's Pyromania outfit & Wraith's Wax Warlock outfit are all 75% off as well as Zarinas Guerilla Filmmaker outfit, Yui's Snow Motorcross outfit and David Kings Riot Guuy outfit - that's a little more than 1 outfit that's 75% off.
I think you got a bug, it happened to me too, some cosmetics at first didn't get the suposed sale and I had to restart. I feel bad for whoever buys an outfit by the bugged expensive price