Two things:
First off, shouldn't this post be in the wishlist subforum?
Secondly, why not just ask for an option to select what menu music you want from a drop list in the options list. That way, the individuals that actually enjoyed the Clown's theme can listen to their's while you can listen to yours, huh?
@Peasant said:
Two things:
First off, shouldn't this post be in the wishlist subforum?
Secondly, why not just ask for an option to select what menu music you want from a drop list in the options list. That way, the individuals that actually enjoyed the Clown's theme can listen to their's while you can listen to yours, huh?
I don't think anyone ever enjoys The Clown's song, but sure, it would be nice as an option I guess.
@Peasant said:
Two things:
First off, shouldn't this post be in the wishlist subforum?
Secondly, why not just ask for an option to select what menu music you want from a drop list in the options list. That way, the individuals that actually enjoyed the Clown's theme can listen to their's while you can listen to yours, huh?
I don't think anyone ever enjoys The Clown's song, but sure, it would be nice as an option I guess.
You would be surprised. I won't lie, I initially liked it, but after a few months, I grew to hate that accordion.
No feelings are invoked by the new songs, they're so bland and they feel like they were made just to exist. Maybe it's just because it's always been there, but the original really makes me feel something, it makes me feel this sense of excitement and dread.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Two things:
First off, shouldn't this post be in the wishlist subforum?
Secondly, why not just ask for an option to select what menu music you want from a drop list in the options list. That way, the individuals that actually enjoyed the Clown's theme can listen to their's while you can listen to yours, huh?
I don't think anyone ever enjoys The Clown's song, but sure, it would be nice as an option I guess.
You would be surprised. I won't lie, I initially liked it, but after a few months, I grew to hate that accordion.
No feelings are invoked by the new songs, they're so bland and they feel like they were made just to exist. Maybe it's just because it's always been there, but the original really makes me feel something, it makes me feel this sense of excitement and dread.