Wow, just played a game on Midwich on console at 60fps

Feels good. Anybody know why this isn’t constantly, like I gets games on Lery’s that run at 30fps or Drop a ton of frames throughout the match (I am playing on Xbox one S)

Comments

  • BURN THE WITCH!!!

  • Pretty sure that's illegal.

    I haven't gotten above 30 FPS as Killer and I usually hover around 20.

  • I don't believe you. I can usually count each frame while chasing someone on Midwich. How many Victors did you have to kick for the Entity to give you that?

  • I have an RTX GPU, 8700k cpu, 32GB ram- and Freddy turns my skill checks into 5 fps checks still.

    It makes it so hard to hit them.

    The game is optimized so terribly.

  • I tried dbd on the ps5, if it played like that on ps4 and xb1 I would not have changed to pc, it was sooooo smooth feels exactly like default on pc on an intel i5, no fps drops on any killer at all.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Pretty sure that's illegal.

    I haven't gotten above 30 FPS as Killer and I usually hover around 20.

    Yeah, I thought that too. I was playing killer on that map, it’s usually a slide show.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have an RTX GPU, 8700k cpu, 32GB ram- and Freddy turns my skill checks into 5 fps checks still.

    It makes it so hard to hit them.

    The game is optimized so terribly.

    The O in Dead by Daylight stands for optimization

  • @Altarf said:

    I don't believe you. I can usually count each frame while chasing someone on Midwich. How many Victors did you have to kick for the Entity to give you that?

    The Entity has reached out to me and told me to play Bubba. Bubba was the chosen one.

  • Was it the KFC one?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have an RTX GPU, 8700k cpu, 32GB ram- and Freddy turns my skill checks into 5 fps checks still.

    It makes it so hard to hit them.

    The game is optimized so terribly.

    Yeah, it’s pretty sad how bad it’s optimized

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Was it the KFC one?

    No, I wish it was though

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I really doubt this lol. If at least was a next gen console, but on a XONE?

    Yeah, I was surprised too, especially since it was on an indoor map. I was playing Bubba, maybe that had something to do with it? If I was Doctor, it would have been a slideshow thats for sure.

  • I can max out Cyberpunk 2077 at 1440p; but freddy puts me in the dreamworld; everything looks ugly, and I get 26 FPS overall.

    It's actually impressive; honestly, how badly optimized they were able to make it- considering they didn't exactly make it too good looking because they wanted it to run on lower end machines.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Feels good. Anybody know why this isn’t constantly, like I gets games on Lery’s that run at 30fps or Drop a ton of frames throughout the match (I am playing on Xbox one S)

    The game runs like a dream on PS5. Constant locked glorious 60 FPS

  • How is that even possible?!

  • He's too dangerous to be left alive!

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Feels good. Anybody know why this isn’t constantly, like I gets games on Lery’s that run at 30fps or Drop a ton of frames throughout the match (I am playing on Xbox one S)

    Dirty rat bastard i cant get that on my Xbox1x. Teach us your wu tang ways...