Legion Thoughts?

Hey Fam,

I'm fairly new to the world of DBD would like to get some feedback from the Survivor community. As a Legion main how do you feel one should play the Character? What I'm trying to say is what are your biggest peeves that some people do while using them and what makes a good Legion in your eyes? I just don't want to be known as a toxic player is all.

Comments

  • Don't worry about being toxic. People will go off on you for the smallest things in this community. So just play the way you want to.

  • While I'm not a Survivor main, I have been playing Legion for roughly a year now.

    In a lot of people's eyes, simply playing Legion is being toxic. He's considering annoying, unfun and people would still rather DC than play against him.

    A good Legion will keep everyone on their toes and punish them for not healing. You need to be moving around a lot, since he doesn't have a lot of mobility. Quick chases and fast downs should allow you to climb fast with him. If you want anything in depth, lmk and I can boot up a stream and give some pointers.

  • I’ve played both sides pretty extensively and it’s basically down to if you are a good M1 killer, because that’s all legion is at the end of the day.

    If you are a good M1 killer you will be a good legion.

    Maybe you can use perks like monitor + abuse along with discordance to actually get chain frenzies because with a 32m terror radius they usually split up long before you get in range.

  • Trust me, survivor mains seem not to have a backbone. You could look at them and they'd say you broke 40 rules, reported, toxic piece of [BAD WORD]. Play the character in a way that works for you.

  • A lot of people one here hate playing against Legion for some reason. Personally I don't find him that annoying. He's not Demo fun to play against, but I'll take him over Doc any day. I also don't get people who find slugging, camping, or tunneling toxic, so I don't care if a killer does it. At the end of the day, don't let others shame the way you play.

  • Well I go for thana, tinkerer, discordance, and nurses calling. Its not the meta, but works for me.

    Gameplay suggestions: try to spread the damage of your rush to as many as possible. If there's no killer instinct, use the rest of your FF to catch up to the last survivor you hit, get right in fron of them, body block a window or pallet they were going for if you can, and cancel your power. Great survivors will see it coming and turn around, but it gets me a down about 70% of the time.

    Protect your 3 gen as best you can, cause if you have a good 3 gen at the end game, your FF speed really makes it hard for them to finish the final gen they need, especially if you have gen info perks like tinkerer and discordance.

    Keep in mind, you are short. So try to use line of sight blockers to your advantage when getting looped or when approaching a gen that is being worked on.

    There is an advanced technique I know little about that I think is called "legion pallet spec" that has to do with getting pallet stunned and blinded right after activating your power so that you recover almost instantly. I may be a bit incorrect with the details, but there are plenty of streamer vids on how to do this

  • awesome thank you so much for the feedback guys.

    Appreciate it very much.