gimme my boi back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCl-8LimOA8
where is my crack billy
where is my crack billy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gone, no more but a husk roaming in the void, never to be played again
He has been initiated into the Billy Space Program, launched far away into the sky. We will always remember him.
Gone, reduced to atoms
Won't lie, as much as I despise Freddy and Spriit taking his throne of the sweat lords... I really don't miss Hillbilly being in every other match. High map mobility and OHKO's together can be very aggravating.
I still miss those animations and FOV, and the old chainsaw sound and Billy not doing a stupid ######### roar every time I saw. I'm so sick of hearing it, I'll sometimes just play without sound now and listen to music because it's so awful.
I don't miss cooldown or charge add-ons though, those can stay dead.
Well they absolutely butchered autohavens hitboxes, so even if he did come back he would have to move to a different map :(
I hated Billy. Getting one every other match used to make me despise this killer.
Now I miss him.
That video shows how broken he was nicely.
The changes were nothing short of artistic vandalism.
I personally enjoyed going against old billy. There is easy counter against good billy because their play is so predictable because they usually get greedy for those curves.