Hag Change Concept
Playing against hag can be really annoying so here is some changes that i think would be fair for all:
Walking through traps wouldn't actrivate them unless u directly step on them or just run through activation zone.
walking in chases are not great idea so in chase it wouldnt hurt killer
Trapping near hooked survivour wouldnt be possible anymore. This would make so hag wouldn't be able to just camp with her traps and tunnel. (trapping near hooks would be possible but after hooking survivour trap under hook would dissapear)
Trapping in chase would highlight trap to survivour that is chased for 5s (idk i just think this would be nice)
Waterlogged shoe:
This addon would make so survivours would activate trap even with walking. Withing trap range this addon would still apply hindered status effect but u will be able to teleport to that trap.
Comments
No, hag is fine where she is and doesn't need to be changed.
I agree with the trapping around hooks, it was changed so the Trapper couldn't do it and I think it would be fine if The Hag couldn't do it either and more consistent.
I don't like the idea of walking not setting off her traps, I don't really see the point of that change - you can avoid the traps by crouching or by using a flashlight on them, you can also flashlight them during chase.
I like to play against or as Hag, but if you face my evil Hag build one day then yes that one is pretty annoying I promise ๐
Not trapping hooks? Hag is already rare to see and take that away and you might kill Hag since most Hag players use it, and for a good reason. Ok perhaps take away her placing lots of traps around hook but one trap you must have. It's to get survivors to waste time unhooking and perfect for basement Hag to put that trap just behind the wall where stairs end, the trap survivors can't see.
Hag is in a very good spot. Don't fix what ain't broken.
^ This, also making Hag unable to place Traps near hooks is a good idea, also consistent with other Killers.