Survivors body blocking others in the gate
BUT someone please explain to me what the reason behind being body blocked across the entirety of the exit gate by a survivor does for anyone either than get them killed. Like ? If you're blocking the exit INSIDE the gate from other survivors please tell me what it gets you? I'd love to know
Edit: please note that the survivor was pressed against mine and moved whichever way I moved while fully aware the killer was coming for us
Comments
The entire gate? Must be a chonky survivor
Jane or David.
I Mean, I went to run in and they pushed their survivor against mine and moved whatever direction I did. Thanks
It was a Claudette
The joke was that it was a "chonky survivor" andJane and David are both "chonky" in their own regards
That is very fair
Yet another reason to just leave instead of hanging out in the exit gates area like a transformer box behind the school.