Best think of the map reworks to me

I just wanted to tell the devs the best thing about map reworks for me personally.

the best thing is, that i can now play the game without color filters. I am redblind, and usually couldnt see auras of gens or hooks and stuff if they were red. Since the rework, the auras seem more clear to me on most reworked maps.

Good job in that regards. (still cant see blood in outside maps though).

Comments

  • I'll tell you what I like about the new maps: EZ survivor games! They are so unbalanced! Thank you BHVR!

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I'll tell you what I like about the new maps: EZ survivor games! They are so unbalanced! Thank you BHVR!

    You are talking about those vast dead zones with nothing but trees in them?

  • I love how they overhaul the look of the maps. But I dislike the ground textures that look like pure dirt.

    The old maps have all sorts of debris in their ground textures, but the new ones don't. Making them less visually rich than the old textures.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I'll tell you what I like about the new maps: EZ survivor games! They are so unbalanced! Thank you BHVR!

    Personally I’ve had and easy time as killer. Huge dead zones and unsafe pallets galore

  • Playing killer has become dead brain easy with the last couple of patches. Vastly empty map sections and you can even see from almost across the entire map if a gen is sparking and thus being done.

    Added come the insertion of doors and entries to almost all walls and blocking off entire buildings except one exit by the window blocking RNG decisions and add in exit placement on adjacend walls with the hatch in between.

    Pure boredom.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I'll tell you what I like about the new maps: EZ survivor games! They are so unbalanced! Thank you BHVR!

    What map are you talking about?

    The only really annoying one that comes to my mind is groaning storehouse with those 2 stupid windows in the main building

  • I've liked them overall. But I can't see bleep on Autohaven.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1851615#Comment_1851615

    Personally I’ve had and easy time as killer. Huge dead zones and unsafe pallets galore

    You call those unsafe? You sir are kidding!