Easy, effective, but non-OP buff to Diversion
It’s simple. Simply have it produce scratch marks around the sound bubble. Maybe within a 6-meter radius from where the pebble lands.
Easy to add.
Effective, as it gives the killer more reason to investigate the area, thus spending extra time there. Might even help to throw him off your trail in a chase. May also help distract campers.
Not OP because the killer can choose to simply ignore it, just like they can currently.
Comments
It already does this.
Scratch marks? Really? Was this always the case or a recent change?
Whatever the case, let’s just say I’m embarrassed! Whoops! 😳
Already does it, wasn't always there but was eventually added.
I think you can even see those Scratch Marks with Fixated.
I think it was added post-PTB. No worries tho, this game has so much to keep up with. Like the idea tho :)