How would you feel if the Ghost Face got a change like this?
Night Shroud
- Reduced the Night Shroud recovery to 20 seconds. (From 30 seconds)
- Reduced the time it takes to Mark a Survivor to 4 seconds while not leaning and 2 seconds while leaning. (From 5 seconds while not leaning and 2.5 seconds while leaning)
- Reduced the Marked duration to 40 seconds. (From 45 seconds)
- The Stalk progress on Survivors now reduces over time. (It would take ~60 seconds to get from 99.9 % to 0 %)
Reworked most of the add-ons.
What do you think?
Comments
i think they need to fix his reveal functions first before trying to rebalance him.
he could be standing still in the open and i could have him dead center of my screen but it won't reveal because there is a bit of tall grass covering his feet
I think if I break him out of stealth I should be able to mori him.
(I'm not really a GF fan)
The regressing stalk is not a good idea. Ghostface has been getting steadily weaker and weaker with each update, because survivors have been doing gens faster and faster on average. The only saving grace Ghostface has is the ability to have multiple people 99'd. Forcing Ghostface to commit to one person like that would make snowballing impossible.
The only thing GF needs is a 20 second recovery power and have just 1 recovery speed add-on that makes It go down to 15 seconds.
Everything else is unnecesary changes.