If we ever get Jason Voorhes into DBD, then we need to hear his mother's voice
We need the kill for mother voice line, the one that is in his licensed video game. You should hear her voice at the start of the trial and when you hook survivors.
We need the kill for mother voice line, the one that is in his licensed video game. You should hear her voice at the start of the trial and when you hook survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you shouldn't hype up so early, the lawsuit fight is still ongoing and won't end soon
How am I hyped up? I said, "if we ever get"...
when you put effort into something is because you hope it happen
Yes, I hope it will happen. But hope doesn't mean I am hyped. How can I be hyped if I don't even know if we will get him?
The developers already said that he has a *permanent* invite...The lawsuit is a problem but that does not remove the fact that it will never be if the developers want it on their list or the fear that they will not get it as happened with Scream.
The developers dont have any license with Scream, Ghostface doesn't belong to Scream, just Sidney