ELODIE
her scream is so loud i was on Hawkins National Laboratory on the other side of the map and it was loud as hell i did not expect it
her scream is so loud i was on Hawkins National Laboratory on the other side of the map and it was loud as hell i did not expect it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate her scream. As a killer I just want to slug her and let her bleed out.
Elodie is the newest member of Dead By Daylight's Big and Loud club. We survivor mains who care not for stealthy characters welcome her with open arms.
Yes, I AM!
She is actually not that loud normally, but when she screams or is hooked....my god......
I was playing doctor several days back against an elodie 4 man and I almost blew my ears out.
There is NO way they haven't noticed this. I imagine her volume will be turned down next update or something; or fixed if it's a bug.
Huh, I find her grunts to be on the louder side of the female survivors and as far as size Elodie is thicc, second only to her majesty queen Jane.
yeah Elodie is WAY too loud.
played Doc the other day and static blasted an Elodie that was hiding right next to me.
she almost deafened me! xD
its like a louder demogogon
Screw that one Hag add-on, Elodie is how you deafen someone.
true
i'd much rather listen to an one hour compilation of Demogorgon screaming at me than static blasting another Elodie that is sitting next to me... xD