I know i am kind of late for this one, but guys if i go play civ 5 like the devs told me which civ is the most FUN to play, you know something that is missing when playing dbd?
I've only played civ 5 and 6. I personally prefer 5. My problem with 6 is that it requires too much game knowledge and future planning from turn 1. 5 has a little bit of game knowledge requirement but u can generally play on the fly and is less punishing in terms of short term planning. 6 is great if u want a strategy game to really really dig into for a long time and then once you're done with it never touch again. Not so great if you want a game you can stop playing and go back to from time to time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Civ 6 with the DLCs is pretty fun ngl
The most fun Civ out there is probably Ultrakill.
Civ is good when u no life it
Tropico 5
I've only played civ 5 and 6. I personally prefer 5. My problem with 6 is that it requires too much game knowledge and future planning from turn 1. 5 has a little bit of game knowledge requirement but u can generally play on the fly and is less punishing in terms of short term planning. 6 is great if u want a strategy game to really really dig into for a long time and then once you're done with it never touch again. Not so great if you want a game you can stop playing and go back to from time to time.