Killer Emotes would be AWESOME
Adding killer-specific emotes would be awesome. It would add a little more personality and purpose to having a specific killer. It would also make it more competitive!
Adding killer-specific emotes would be awesome. It would add a little more personality and purpose to having a specific killer. It would also make it more competitive!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I totally agree, it would be cool to see killers do a weapon-twirl or something. Though, I don't understand what makes it more competitive.
Yes pleaseee. I wanna be able to wave lol
I think emotes for Killers aren't necessary, it would probably be used to taunt people.