2021 is going to be my year
BRING IT ON
BRING IT ON
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean 2020 part 2?
try me
covid 20
I mean, there were quite some people that thought 2020 would be their year.
But sure, keep up the good mood.
Happy new year!
But what if 2021 says Hold my beer? We're all ######### then
well well well lets find out
Got Any DBD plans or goals to ensure 2021 is your year? Personally I'm going to try and pick up more Killer, just been holding it off because of the stress and toxicity.
What about yourself?
Edit: Forgot to add plans or goals
hmm maybe get better at blight
I hope it is your year. Good luck.
What's the point of the thread? Go flex somewhere else
I'm confident second half of 2021 will be better. Stay safe
2021? You mean December 32nd, 2020?
hmmmmmmmm
2020 prestige i
gl!!!!!
What if 2021 is just 2020 prestiged???
This will be my year if I could just win the 401 million jackpot tonight.
A bit of optimism is never a bad thing.
Pessimists are optimists with experience.