How much hate would the Twins get if...
... the devs would change it to the player not losing control over Victor when latching onto a survivor, but instead being able to control the survivors in terms of direction?
Like the survivor player would still have to shake him off, but the killer player could steer the survivor toward charlotte.
Comments
That would be cool, it would definitely make Victor more dangerous.
That would be annoying and not fun for anyone
If they somehow take away their super camping potential, I'd be okay with this. I just don't see that happening.
Even better if you could make that survivor attack other survivors while riding and steering them. Or maybe just have Victor leap onto someone else to restart the “remove victor” progress.
Well the way they said it is extreme. A mild effect could just be having it work like boil.
I think the Killer would love it.
as in: control survivor camera position?
control the survivor. as in, the killerplayer can navigate whoever victor's latched onto until victor's thrown off.
YES
Victor should control the survivor by pulling their hair like the rat does in ratatouille 🤣