If all the survivors dc...
The killer should get to keep their add ons.
The killer should get to keep their add ons.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If all the survivors dc'd, your iri head worked as intended.
I didn't play huntress or use iri. I started as spirit and found two survivors at basement shack on a gen. I hit one and go after the uninjured one. I take her down/hook her outside of basement and see the other one healing at the shack still w/ nurse's calling. I hook the second survivor in the basement and the first one gets unhooked. So I go over there, down the uninjured guy and hook him... Second guy is unhooked. I slug them both. Then they start dcing and I seen the last one... When down her she dc'd too. I don't mind losing the bbq stack. I just want my prayer beads 😥.
It was meant as half a joke half serious. Don't read too much into it.
Yeah I wish that the Survivor DC bonus was larger for both sides, especially early on in a match. If some dude DCs when he gets hit by the legion once 20 seconds into the game, I know for a fact I'm going to have a ######### awful match and most likely de-pip unless the killer lets us do gens on purpose (or isn't very good, but at higher ranks that's not common). Killer will often de-pip in matches like that too, and there's not really anything they can do about it because they just got completely denied up to 3 hooks and a bunch of chases and hits. 600 points are absolutely laughable. I wish the game would let you keep your item/add-ons and not allow you to de-pip if somebody DC'd within the first like, minute, and maybe just prevent de-pipping for the next 2 or 3.