Are killers faster then normal?
Whenever im in a chase I feel the killers are catching up to me way too quick. I don't get if I'm just slower or am are they faster. Why are killers so faster then normal?
Whenever im in a chase I feel the killers are catching up to me way too quick. I don't get if I'm just slower or am are they faster. Why are killers so faster then normal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You run at 100% movement speed.
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Movement_Speeds
Depending on what the killer has (or who it is) they can close a gap easily.
There are some perks that can increase Killer speed, but very few.
NOED and Play with your Food are the only two I can think of. Devour Hope is supposed to after 2 stacks but it has been bugged since release. May have been fixed recently but I haven't noticed it.
It could be your own pathing. There is an interesting video "just holding W" on Scott Jund's channel is you want to know more.