Renjiros bloody glove fix

So Onis addon is not very good at all this addon is awful and is not good to run on Oni so here’s my buff to renjiros bloody glove

When Activating Blood fury all survivors auras are revealed for 10 seconds.

Comments

  • Renjiros glove has his niche for a meme build, I´d give this effect to the Iridescent Family Crest. Great idea btw, but I think this addon is more needy of a rework.

  • The Bloody Glove is basically the same as Scratch Mirror Myers. It's only good in certain builds but those builds are very fun.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Use my shinobi Oni build and you'll change your opinion on Renjiro's Bloody Glove: Trail of Torment, Dark Devotion, Tinkerer and Insidious. Put an indoor map offering and I'm sure you'll have one of the most pleasant experiences on this game.

    I'd rather change the Iridescent Family Crest, now that's an awful addon. It straight up doesn't work as Oni looks down when missing a Demon Strike.

    I’ll try it out and I know that the crest is even worse but I wanted to focus on the glove cause if you were using it in a serious game to win its not good and this effect would make it better

  • I'm not sure of a fix myself, but 10 seconds of aura reading is way too overpowered. I've played a lot of Oni so I think I can fairly say that having this add-on would make him insane. Sure, you have to wait for the Blood Fury activation animation to end and then charge up Demon Dash, but pairing that with Scalped Topknot would give you still a good 7 seconds of vision of the survivors.

    To make this more balanced, I'd say reduce the aura reading to possibly 5 seconds.

  • @ACasualDoorMatt said:

    I'm not sure of a fix myself, but 10 seconds of aura reading is way too overpowered. I've played a lot of Oni so I think I can fairly say that having this add-on would make him insane. Sure, you have to wait for the Blood Fury activation animation to end and then charge up Demon Dash, but pairing that with Scalped Topknot would give you still a good 7 seconds of vision of the survivors.

    To make this more balanced, I'd say reduce the aura reading to possibly 5 seconds.

    I agree that would be perfect