I've got 1,148,144 atm, what's the cap right now?
The BP cap hasn't changed it's still 1 million.
However, the BP cap doesn't take into consideration "gifted" BP's...so the extra BP that have been given to people for log in rewards etc
That's weird because BP rewarded from trials are still accumulating
Evidently 1,175,000 is the cap as I'm not getting any more than that now. Thanks all the same
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The BP cap hasn't changed it's still 1 million.
However, the BP cap doesn't take into consideration "gifted" BP's...so the extra BP that have been given to people for log in rewards etc
That's weird because BP rewarded from trials are still accumulating
Evidently 1,175,000 is the cap as I'm not getting any more than that now. Thanks all the same