Is Cross-Progression available on the Nintendo Switch?
I have been a DbD player for a long time now, and I recently changed my main gaming hardware from switch to PC. I can and have logged in on steam to a DbD account, but there is only an option to merge with the Google Stadia. I have tried on Switch and as there is no way of properly accessing the internet, I have not been able to properly access the "accounts.bhvr.com" link as I used previously.
Please, any explanation would be greatly appreciated, Thank you in advance and see you around the campfire!
Comments
Only crossplay.
The developers have switched their answer for how long until it's on switch twice. I think it's fair to say that they're most likely just stalling because they won't (or can't who knows how the nda's work) talk. First it was going to be with Steam and Stadia, then soon after, now they're basically like "I dunno"
Cross progression with Switch is planned and will be released shortly, can't give an exact date I'm afraid.