Devs, hear me out
Please just please, all I want is one thing in this game, and it's getting wglf stacks from saving survivors from cages of atonement. Like I swear i will never complain about a thing in this game again and will personally give you all a foot massage, even the community devs who just put idiots like me in place, this is all I want and I can be tunneled by the conehead happily knowing me and my team are getting 2x bp from it
Comments
Even when they said they'd add ways that aren't altruism because they didn't want survivors competing over altruism and nothing getting done they failed at that. Even if it is a different category, flashlight/pallet saves are still altruistic. I hope they do, but in a way I feel adding ANOTHER altruistic action that isn't altruism points is not the best idea.
The hook should work exact like the torment cage, except change the spiky cage into Entity cage.
Suddenly the game improved.