Am I Crazy?
So I have dbd on Nintendo Switch and PC (as people probably know by now I'm getting impatient about crossprogression but that's besides the point for this one). I've done some but not many adepts on pc as of now. Although the only two I have are for Dwight and Quentin. I do my adepts only bringing in the three perks. No items/offerings on survivors and no add-ons/offerings on killers. Is it just me or do I seem really insane for doing my adepts this way?
Comments
For survivors, it doesn't really matter, given that the requirement is quite simple.
For killers, it depends. Some killers don't really need add-on. Every killer has good and bad maps. So, it's not ideal but not that bad either. I'd say rank color matters the most, because that dictates how hard double pipping will be. If you're in the red ranks, you probably want to stack the odds in your favor as much as possible by bringing the best stuff you can.
On PC I'm Rank 20 but when crossprogression releases I am under the impression Rank also carries over so I'll be shooting up to Rank 1 Killer and Rank 2/3 Survivor.
One of the biggest problem to get adept killer achievements is survivor dcing or suiciding on the first hook. Good luck getting freddy or spirit adept without survivor leaving or giving up, depending on the ranks.
So for the love of good do the adepts now, it's a complete nightmare to achieve that in red ranks.
Honestly the only "difficult" ones I can do are Nurse and Wraith since I don't want to buy all the dlc's again.
I'm on a situation reverse to you. I bought the Switch version late August cause they said that in September cross progression was coming (they didn't mention that it was only for Stadia) to play while I'm at work. I can't play killer at all, but survivor I can handle, even tho is hard AF. So I have almost nothing on my Switch as well
I got the Switch version first because I don't own an XBox or Playstation and at the time of Switch's release I didn't own a pc that could handle dbd because it was either to small or to old.