I think what they're trying to say that killers are being told that they aren't allowed to play how they want to but they have to follow how the survivors want them to play. Like is it ironic that someone says you aren't allowed to play how you want, play how I want you to play. As if your way would be any better
i mean camping is just a toxic way to play like gen rushing is a toxic way to play you they are legit strategies but that doesn't mean they aren't toxic
and i personally don't camp not because im told i cant but because 1] its a boring playstyle to me and 2] i hate being camped when i play as survivor so why would i camp someone else
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...What?
Yeah, I'm not sure what you mean lofl.
I think what they're trying to say that killers are being told that they aren't allowed to play how they want to but they have to follow how the survivors want them to play. Like is it ironic that someone says you aren't allowed to play how you want, play how I want you to play. As if your way would be any better
i mean camping is just a toxic way to play like gen rushing is a toxic way to play you they are legit strategies but that doesn't mean they aren't toxic
and i personally don't camp not because im told i cant but because 1] its a boring playstyle to me and 2] i hate being camped when i play as survivor so why would i camp someone else