Why does dead by daylight suck so bad :/

Okay not meaning to rant but good god, this game is such trash!!! I'm rank 5 survivor after deranking... I was paired against a rank 1 killer and had 2 rank 20 survivors that barely made it into 3k blood points before dying before the first gen was even finished. Other survivor man he really tried at his rank 18. Come on. O now this is the kicker the killer quit 2 times in a row and I depip both times... I have it all clipped before you gnats starting talking your bs! Matchmaking is #########!

Comments

  • @Peanits said:

    Welcome to the Official Dead by Daylight forums! Before you start posting, please take a moment to read through these guidelines.

    Some things to keep in mind:

    • Be respectful to other members
    •            Racism or discrimination in any form is not tolerated
    • Please do not encourage negative behavior (e.g. encouraging DCs and griefing, etc.)
    • Please do not make light of serious issues (e.g. “This is cancer/aids”)
    • We have a profanity filter on the forums. Please don’t attempt to bypass it
    • If your post may reflect negatively on another person or people, please censor their name(s)
    • Try to keep your topic as clear and constructive as possible and post in the proper subforum
    • Please keep your posts on topic
    •            If you'd like to discuss something else, feel free to make a new thread
    • Please use the reporting system responsibly
    •            Avoid commenting that you have reported someone

    Please avoid posting the following:

    • Things that do not contribute to the discussion (e.g. baits, etc.)
    • Any inappropriate/offensive content: malware/phishing sites, porn, leaked content, copyrighted content
    • Advertisements outside of the appropriate sections (e.g. Twitch streams go in Media Lounge)
    • Controversial topics (e.g. Politics, religion)
    • Bumping threads
    • About a specific person’s ban
    •            If you need to appeal a game ban, please create a ticket here
    • Any premeditated attacks on any of our platforms
    • Any form of trade posts will be removed

    Permanent bans will be issued without warning for the following:

    • Threats, even as a joke
    • Attempting to bypass a previous ban
    • The use of alt accounts in any capacity
    • Posting another user’s personal information
    • Linking to, advertising, or distributing cheats or exploits
    • Openly admitting to cheating

    Name change

    If you want to change your name, please check this link and read through it before requesting a name change.

    LEGAL

    We may use, redistribute or disclose your submissions without any restriction, for commercial or other purposes, without any compensation, credit or further obligation to you or any third party. Further, your submissions will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary.

    I'd suggest giving those a read, since you seem to have broken about 7, but I'll stick with this regardless.

    Matchmaking is scuffed. We know this, the devs know this, and all we can really do is hope that MMR is finished and functional (hopefully more functional than hit validation) soon. Making a post, particularly one where you say the game is trash and call people gnats won't increase the speed at which they develop this.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/forum-rules

    I'd suggest giving those a read, since you seem to have broken about 7, but I'll stick with this regardless.

    Matchmaking is scuffed. We know this, the devs know this, and all we can really do is hope that MMR is finished and functional (hopefully more functional than hit validation) soon. Making a post, particularly one where you say the game is trash and call people gnats won't increase the speed at which they develop this.

    Despite all this (which I totally agree with), even at its worst DBD doesn’t suck. There’s been all sorts of catastrophes, but there’s a magic in this game that keeps a pretty large player base loyal regardless.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/forum-rules

    I'd suggest giving those a read, since you seem to have broken about 7, but I'll stick with this regardless.

    Matchmaking is scuffed. We know this, the devs know this, and all we can really do is hope that MMR is finished and functional (hopefully more functional than hit validation) soon. Making a post, particularly one where you say the game is trash and call people gnats won't increase the speed at which they develop this.

    Yepp I have fully read and understand the rules. And for a fact I have not broken any! 4 year old + game and when I use lithe and completely rush vault a window, both feet hit the ground, lithe kicks in start my run and opps all of a sudden the game lags and said I was hit? Come on. I do have close to 10+ hours of edited gameplay 🤣

  • Here take these 10k blood points every day 🤣

  • Why don’t you just stop playing?

    don’t mean it in a condescending way and I know that the game has frustrating moments but over all I still have fun playing this game and I don’t understand people that only complain but still keep playing and paying for the game..

  • @Mooks said:

    Why don’t you just stop playing?

    don’t mean it in a condescending way and I know that the game has frustrating moments but over all I still have fun playing this game and I don’t understand people that only complain but still keep playing and paying for the game..

    It's been deleted quite a few times! But friends want to play then you kinda get into the game again and wonder how in the hell did I even enjoy this? 50-60% of matches I play, a survivor or 2 dcs the second he gets the first hook.. ah and all these killers with lag switches whew :/ .... All I'm getting at is honestly after years and years and lies and false promises from the devs... Nothing has changed. Fix main problems than putting out a new completely broken killer. It's just so sad! Game was released and we are going backwards :/

  • @NoFaithInMaTTer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1841576#Comment_1841576

    Yepp I have fully read and understand the rules. And for a fact I have not broken any! 4 year old + game and when I use lithe and completely rush vault a window, both feet hit the ground, lithe kicks in start my run and opps all of a sudden the game lags and said I was hit? Come on. I do have close to 10+ hours of edited gameplay 🤣

    There's a rule against insulting other users or the dev team. You end by calling people "gnats" and tell them to they're "talking bs" which, by the way, also bypasses the profanity filter on the forums.

    But yeah, no rules broken. Not at all.

  • Actually I don’t really see that many DCs anymore when the penalty’s are active and lagswitching is also something that got eliminated or maybe just reduced with server sided hit detection.

    but that may be just my personal experience, I can see how it would be frustrating if I would encounter that still..


    matchmaking is the next big thing that they gotta make better, and they are working on MMR. So from my perspective, game gets better (well except for the last chapter. That was something else..)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1841602#Comment_1841602

    There's a rule against insulting other users or the dev team. You end by calling people "gnats" and tell them to they're "talking bs" which, by the way, also bypasses the profanity filter on the forums.

    But yeah, no rules broken. Not at all.

    I'm getting a great example homie :/

  • @Mooks said:

    Actually I don’t really see that many DCs anymore when the penalty’s are active and lagswitching is also something that got eliminated or maybe just reduced with server sided hit detection.

    but that may be just my personal experience, I can see how it would be frustrating if I would encounter that still..

    matchmaking is the next big thing that they gotta make better, and they are working on MMR. So from my perspective, game gets better (well except for the last chapter. That was something else..)

    Honestly I don't believe a word of it!! I've been complaining about the same things for years now! And this last chapter man they so should of used all that time to progress! Not add more broken features to the game! Watch every single big streamer and youtuber that plays dbd... You'll get an understanding