Allow solo players enter custom game mode

This game lacks a good practice mode for both survivors and killers. There is of course a short training, which really doesn't help much if you want to practise running loops as survivor or try your new killer's special abilities. Having to join a normal game every time you just want to try very specific things is not the best option, and it's somehow a lot nicer to practise when someone isn't trying to kill you all the time.

I think letting solo people go to custom, choose a map and practise whatever they need to could be an easy fix for this.

Comments

  • Completely agree, I am learning to moonwalk and 360, why should I have to force a friend to afk as killer while I toss around trying to do that?

    Even a bot that you could set up in a lobby to be afk, be a gen jockey, or be an ai killer would be a lifesaver!

  • We’ve been asking for a Training Mode for years. I was surprised when I saw out the mobile version added a Training Mode before the original PC/console versions.

  • Friday the 13th, for all its problems, managed to get bots in the game. While obviously not as difficult as human opponents, it allows you to try out different moves, approaches, kills, etc. I can't believe they still won't consider doing that.