i'm late that's for sure but why is it safe to vault a pallet against leatherface or billy?
If i remember correctly, when leatherface or billy was using their chainsaw on a dropped pallet and a survivor was vaulting it, it was hitting the survivor, and not just making them stand still like nothing happened.
this change has been made before to make leatherface and billy stronger and making pallets less powerful against them, so why it got reverted?
@Almo why it got reverted and brought back to not injuring/downing the survivor when the chainsaw hit the pallet while they vault it?
Comments
Honestly I think that bits just inconsistent as hell. I don't think it ever worked 100% either way.
I'm pretty sure it worked just fine before we got dedicated server
now that you mention it
Happens with Blight and Demo too. I'll make a good call, a survivor drops a pallet and I go to hit them with my power but wait nvm I hit the pallet and they got away just fine even though they should absolutely have been hit. Love when the game does that, it's my favourite thing.
You gotta love those dedicated servers แ( แ )แ
It's a bug that re-appeared with the addition of Dedicated Servers.
In case someone wasn't around before dedicated servers. This is what it looked like before dedicated servers:
https://youtu.be/3xJSdBl2oZshow it should always be honnestly