Yeah that happened to me too. Cleansed 4 totems and then found that one. Of course the killer got NOED on it 🙄
It’s happened to me a couple of times. Once I noticed it (happened to be the first totem I came across) I stopped cleansing any of the others to make sure increase the odds that one WOULDN’T spawn the NOED.
This is known, there are bug reports in on this...in future, please check the bug report section in order to report bugs or vote up the report if one has already been made. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah that happened to me too. Cleansed 4 totems and then found that one. Of course the killer got NOED on it 🙄
Yh i got it too. Luckily it was undying and not ruin. So we could cleanse 4 Totems for ruin.
I saw this in the forum some weeks ago. I think they are waiting for the map rework to fix it.
Dude I had this totem have NOED on it.
oh ok, i can't wait. lol
Just had a game where killer's Ruin was at that spot and of course we couldn't cleanse it. That was a rought match😒
It’s happened to me a couple of times. Once I noticed it (happened to be the first totem I came across) I stopped cleansing any of the others to make sure increase the odds that one WOULDN’T spawn the NOED.
This is known, there are bug reports in on this...in future, please check the bug report section in order to report bugs or vote up the report if one has already been made. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs