I really don't think it's a bug. When she's in the fatigue, the camera isn't totally locked into the ground.
It's something to do with current flashlights. I don't know what they did but they work even on the back of your head sometimes now, or activate like way later from dedicated servers. Something happened and they work ridiculously easily now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really don't think it's a bug. When she's in the fatigue, the camera isn't totally locked into the ground.
It's something to do with current flashlights. I don't know what they did but they work even on the back of your head sometimes now, or activate like way later from dedicated servers. Something happened and they work ridiculously easily now.
you can blind nurse bodys feets etc..because its intended..called Lightburn vulnerability.
in this time she cant use her m2 blink.
similar to wraith then? wow
Exist since nurse release after one patch they added that to her. But many guys doesn't know that you can blind her body to block her m2 blink
i wonder why we can't lightburn the spirit then
You can burn only killers who interact with the spirit world, i.e. only Wraith and Nurse.
The Spirit, despite her name, phases to an ethereal plane. Why? Because.
@Bwsted LOL, ok