Can we please show just a little common sense?
Was playing a match against Shape. He's got someone on his shoulder and I run up and pallet slap him. He gets in a hit and downs me. The person I saved get the bright idea to hang around to try and heal me. While the killer is literally two feet away. How do you not see that this is a terrible idea? It's the same thing, all these people who are in a chase, killer hot on their heels and they go for an unhook. Without Borrowed Time.Don't do it,kids. It turns out badly
Comments
I hate that, especially when I’m up on the hook and seeing ALL of them playing like that. All can you do is helplessly sigh and say to yourself, “These are my people”.
That's why solo queue is a nightmare, you get randoms with no common sense.
Maybe they had a ritual or challenge for getting 3 full heals and were at 99% so they just needed a second or 2 of healing to complete?
Haha, okay, not likely. Probably just a noobie, but it's possible!
I really wanna know if there's a significant difference in the iq of console players, cause they seem to be the usual culprit. Gens are all done, one gate's open, other gate is at 70. Get hooked right next to the gate. Two people come to save me, both healthy. They don't even manage the unhook. Both got downed. All you had to do was open the gate first. Like, how hard is this?
You don't know if they're console or not because windows store appears with a globe, and sadly it's not an exclusive behavior to console I see it all the time at red ranks , It will never matter how much they balance the game when people with extremely low iq are your teammates, I swear I would almost rather have actual bots as my teammates at times