first touch gen to repair
ps4 - My character jumps back as if I missed a skill check the first time I interact with a generator. It doesn't always happen, so I am not sure what causes it - maybe 1 out of every 4 matches. Here are some samples. (I tried to search this up but I couldn't find key words so sorry if this is acknowledged already). First is Meg on mother's dwelling against trapper
https://youtu.be/VTqr_dLiubQ https://youtu.be/S3Toh03Ogf4Kate was on suffocation pit against ghostface
https://youtu.be/d03qk9h_RXk

Comments
Yeah I get that too.
Not a game breaking bug, but does provide SWF entertainment on voice chat.
"Ohhh hot gen".
LOL
Does this a bunch, dunno the cause. Is kind of funny to watch, though!
Poor Kate, terrified that the dwight has cursed the gen and flinching expecting it to blow up.
I had this too with my Jake
but does the killer get notified? lol
Yeah, see this all the time. Thought it was a feature.
Nope! No explosion. I don't think the gen repairs during the split second the animation plays, but there's no actual skill check (failed or otherwise).
@crystalkitti I get a repairs icon pop up with points while my character jumps back - hard to believe but it does at least count that split second tap as a repair