Is everyone queueing as killer for double BP weekend?

I am guessing this is the case, because I wait and wait as killer for survivors and no one comes to my lobby, but I instantly get one when I queue as survivor. Stop playing killer -- I want to kill you. And if you are playing killer, stop camping me on the hook :'(.

Comments

  • Yeah it sucks to be a killer main right now. Just been playing survivor and trying to farm WGLF as hard as I can. Still get about 50-60k a game if you can max stacks

  • I would be ok with playing survivour if all the survivours werent morons and asshats throwing games by farming players off hooks. Trying to get wglf stacks. Im getting sick of these (usually ds players) farming trolls who will botch a game just to get there precious stacks. Even though you can get a stack by blocking a hit. But screw that right i want to live which is why if I see you in my games i will let you dangle on that hook and die and no amount of points will convince me to save you.