Keys

Just wanted to let the devs and everyone else know how much I just looooove keys in 80%+ of each of my games! It's so much fun, thank you so much for nerfing the only thing in the game that kept them in check while leaving keys untouched! Simple numbers changes ftw!

Comments

  • Yea the mori change sucks so bad. I can't believe the attitude of these entitled survivors. Mori is useless now. Completely useless.


    That being said, let's not touch keys.


    I'd rather have the mori back than nerf keys.

  • How about we nerf keys any way

  • I love my new Elodie build. She’s building up quite a cache of unused purple and red keys. I just used one to escape a round where all of my teammates were brainless hook “savers”.

  • @CountVampyr I love how the chapter come with Elo double items perk, while Twin spaw 2 more chests perk doesnt decrease the rarity.

    Plunderer, Ace in hole. I dont think its hard to get a key from 6 RNG items from chests.


    Survivor main think Killer main hate Mori nerf, but they actually dont. It was how devs nerf Mori + leave keys to roam freely. Because people know Mori & Key are a pair of most OP things. Knowing nerfing Mori will lead to nerf Key. Which is why key appears alot recently

    New chapter with Elo perk is just add salt into Mori nerf.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    @CountVampyr I love how the chapter come with Elo double items perk, while Twin spaw 2 more chests perk doesnt decrease the rarity.

    Plunderer, Ace in hole. I dont think its hard to get a key from 6 RNG items from chests

    Ace in the Hole only increases the odds of better add-ons. From the description it doesn’t appear to affect the quality of the items themselves.