Tips for getting the hit 2 survivors with huntress hatchets over 15m challenge.

Asking as I can’t tell what’s 15m away or not

Comments

  • Think of 1.5/2 shacks then try landing a hatchet, it sounds easier than it is since that challenge is/was bugged.

  • Let them teabag you at gate.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Think of 1.5/2 shacks then try landing a hatchet, it sounds easier than it is since that challenge is/was bugged.

    so there’s a chance I’ve hit it a few times but it’s not registered I had that on the earn 75k bp had to restart the challenge

  • @Rivyn said:

    Let them teabag you at gate.

    I try but they run out to fast

  • Bring belt and saloon offering, get on top of the saloon and start throwing hatchets at gens. You're gonna miss them, that's ok, they're gonna come closer and tbag you so it will be easier to hit them.

  • just camp a hook from 15 meters away and throw a hatchet when they save, even if you hit the saved survivor early getting the points means you got progress

  • @bjorksnas said:

    just camp a hook from 15 meters away and throw a hatchet when they save, even if you hit the saved survivor early getting the points means you got progress

    Ah that I can do I use it on midwich a lot to screw with survivors in hallways lol

  • @Freddy96 said:

    Bring belt and saloon offering, get on top of the saloon and start throwing hatchets at gens. You're gonna miss them, that's ok, they're gonna come closer and tbag you so it will be easier to hit them.

    Makes sense though I’m a pretty mean shot lol I mean I’ve caught people back of the head with hatchets in a vault clipped people running for a loop and my best a insta slug start of a game