Should you be able to choose which platforms to cross play with
I know this game has an option to turn off cross play, but would it not be feasible and a better option to simply toggle which platform you want to allow cross play for? I don’t mind crossplay, but I do tend to encounter more pc players that exploit game mods and hacks than console players an I would like the option to simply choose not to crossplay with one specific platform.
Comments
No. You say it’s because you encounter many PC players exploiting and hacking. I honestly don’t buy it. Many of us who play on PC haven’t encountered a single hacker. You can also see DbD streamers, some of them stream for more than 8 hours and some even do 24 hour streams and they don’t encounter a single hacker. I’m not saying there are 0 hackers in the game but if there are any they are very very rare, you could put more than 500 hours into the game and not encounter any.
Then you’re misinformed or not aware. There’s plenty of people who experience it, there’s videos on YouTube, you don’t have to look far to find people hacking and 9 times out of 10 they are pc. If you look for the smoke, you’ll find fire.