Looking for this game to challenge me as killer

I know the title of this thread is going to attract a lot of hate and that’s ok because everyone has their own point of view, but as a new player I feel I’m not faced with enough challenge in terms of testing my ability as a killer. And to the point of “low ranks are easy and high ranks are hard for killers”, I mostly get matched with red and purple ranks, I don’t use hex perks (I personally find them to be training wheels and I like to stand on my own) and I still find it way to easy to find and down survivors. That’s not to say that I always sacrifice all survivors, there are some games where I might not get any sacrifices, but far to often the game ends in my favor without me putting in much effort and I find it so boring. I want a challenge development team, let’s see what you’ve got.

Comments

  • Why is anyone still entertaining this thread? It's obvious bait and this guy even admitted to not playing in red ranks "I still play with SOME red and purple rank killers"


    This is a joke, guys. Don't even engage, it's not like the devs are going to use this to nerf pig again

  • @sulaiman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1839352#Comment_1839352

    So you dont give evidence, you dont discuss the evidence there is, and that invalidates your whole point actually.

    Because you want something to be changed on your own personal metric, and that certainly is not healthy for the game.

    Also, the devs do have the full statistics, while we only have a part of it. If that game is not challenging enough for you, maybe you should move on to something else.

    (and just to clarify: I am a survivor main what used to play both sides, and i stopped playing killer because the game favors survivors way too much. My escape rate was around 75%, but since the mori change it just gone up)

    I’m not going to stream videos because you can find videos where said evidence is provided, you simply need to look for it, no I’m not taking the time to do that for anyone. And this is an opinion shared by more than just myself, just look at the forums discussions. But no, I’m not going to further discuss the topic of video evidence, such a topic is unnecessary.

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    Why is anyone still entertaining this thread? It's obvious bait and this guy even admitted to not playing in red ranks "I still play with SOME red and purple rank killers"

    This is a joke, guys. Don't even engage, it's not like the devs are going to use this to nerf pig again

    Where did I say that? Or are you just saying that I said that?

  • @honestyoverbias said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1839188#Comment_1839188

    Ds is annoying, but can only be used once same with unbreakable so you just force them to be used and they are useless after that

    A lot of people here swear that everybody in red ranks uses DS, but that is a huge exaggeration. When I check scores at the end there is usually only one person using it, if that. Two people using it is uncommon and 3 is a complete rarity. There is never 4 in any match I play because I never use it.

  • Well, if personal experience is the measurement, then this game is survivorsided for sure, as i escape over 75% of my games.

    When i played killer, i did play against 4 ds in one game, and while it sure was rare, having no ds in a game is less common than having 2.(that is my experience as both killer and survivor, even though i never use ds myself, because in my games, camping and tunneling is usually rare and it often is a dead perk.

  • "Hex perks are training wheels"

    Nerf 3rd seal

  • @honestyoverbias said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1839188#Comment_1839188

    Ds is annoying, but can only be used once same with unbreakable so you just force them to be used and they are useless after that

    This, tunneling is the most effective counter to DS

  • @honestyoverbias said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1839371#Comment_1839371

    You* can’t . You* are asking for validation. You do not speak for all.

    The problem is people with same claims show up in the forum time to time. But non of them streamed so far (no body ask you to commentary the game tho). Don’t you find it weird?

  • @honestyoverbias said:

    I know the title of this thread is going to attract a lot of hate and that’s ok because everyone has their own point of view, but as a new player I feel I’m not faced with enough challenge in terms of testing my ability as a killer. And to the point of “low ranks are easy and high ranks are hard for killers”, I mostly get matched with red and purple ranks, I don’t use hex perks (I personally find them to be training wheels and I like to stand on my own) and I still find it way to easy to find and down survivors. That’s not to say that I always sacrifice all survivors, there are some games where I might not get any sacrifices, but far to often the game ends in my favor without me putting in much effort and I find it so boring. I want a challenge development team, let’s see what you’ve got.

    Trash bait ngl

1 2 ›