Devs, please disable DC penalties until you fix rank update error
Title. Fed up of getting DC penalties for an issue that the devs know about, surely there's at least a way to make it so you aren't given a DC penalty if you suffer from this error.
Title. Fed up of getting DC penalties for an issue that the devs know about, surely there's at least a way to make it so you aren't given a DC penalty if you suffer from this error.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just disable dc penalties for good
Honestly, I've gotten that error plenty of times with no DC penalty. Either mine was an error on the server side and the system recognized it, or its forgiving if the DC is occasional. Do you lobby dodge and ALSO get frequent errors?
No, never really lobby dodge, if I'm not having fun as survivor, I'll let the killer kill me, if I'm not having fun as killer, I'll just get up and do something else for a bit. Tbh I don't get errors too often but I seem to get them in small clusters e.g. I'll get like 8+ in one week and then have no trouble for another month.