Lol, I have a full time job, 50 hours a week and where i am on call for 1 week a month. I have a 5 year old, and another baby on the way. I still manage to finish every rift usually with 15-20 days left to spare. The reality is, in order to get to level 70, you need to get 1 level per day.
Ignoring rift challenges completely, this means you are going to have to play for a 3 hours a night. When you factor in challenges. This means you need to be playing (in game) for 1 hour a night. I generally have time to play about 1-2 hours a night and sometimes can binge for 3-4 on the weekends.
Not sure what your excuse is.
This 1 hour a night doesnt add up. Is there a special way to earn more with playtime? Or how long do you play to reach 1 ingame hour? Maybe i underestimate the matchmaking time.
I reached level 61 after i completed all challenges. With other rifts except Rift 1 i reached 70. So atleast the current rift is grindier.
Not everybody has other people paying their bills and a completely wide-open calendar. Some of us have full-time jobs, families, friends, pets, hobbies other than DBD, etc.
I don't mind things that take effort. I like a challenge. I mind things that demand to be treated like a full-time job.
To be fair if you've got a full time job, family, friends, pets, hobbies other than DBD, etc, how exactly are Nea's ugly trousers going to bring a greater sense of fulfilment to your life?
Either use some of that full time income to splash out on DBD (despite it being only one of your many hobbies), or accept that the rift probably just isn't for you?
And while you're at it maybe reflect on why it seems cool to ######### on other people for having less than you?
Lol, I have a full time job, 50 hours a week and where i am on call for 1 week a month. I have a 5 year old, and another baby on the way. I still manage to finish every rift usually with 15-20 days left to spare. The reality is, in order to get to level 70, you need to get 1 level per day.
Ignoring rift challenges completely, this means you are going to have to play for a 3 hours a night. When you factor in challenges. This means you need to be playing (in game) for 1 hour a night. I generally have time to play about 1-2 hours a night and sometimes can binge for 3-4 on the weekends.
Not sure what your excuse is.
This can't be true! You must be lying! Everyone knows you have to treat it like a full time job and play for 14+ hours a day to finish it... Lol
I feel like I've played sooooooo much yet I am still only ~ level 50 on the rift, how am I supposed to reach the last level. This really makes me have to consider purchasing the rift pass because I can't be sure I can just play dbd matches 24/7 just to reach the final level before it closes.
I especially hate that people can just DC and cancel progression from the rift. I've had multiple people DC on death hook making my sacrifice 12 to the entity especially grindy 😡
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks, hope you can get your Ace one too
This 1 hour a night doesnt add up. Is there a special way to earn more with playtime? Or how long do you play to reach 1 ingame hour? Maybe i underestimate the matchmaking time.
I reached level 61 after i completed all challenges. With other rifts except Rift 1 i reached 70. So atleast the current rift is grindier.
To be fair if you've got a full time job, family, friends, pets, hobbies other than DBD, etc, how exactly are Nea's ugly trousers going to bring a greater sense of fulfilment to your life?
Either use some of that full time income to splash out on DBD (despite it being only one of your many hobbies), or accept that the rift probably just isn't for you?
And while you're at it maybe reflect on why it seems cool to ######### on other people for having less than you?
This can't be true! You must be lying! Everyone knows you have to treat it like a full time job and play for 14+ hours a day to finish it... Lol
I feel like I've played sooooooo much yet I am still only ~ level 50 on the rift, how am I supposed to reach the last level. This really makes me have to consider purchasing the rift pass because I can't be sure I can just play dbd matches 24/7 just to reach the final level before it closes.
I especially hate that people can just DC and cancel progression from the rift. I've had multiple people DC on death hook making my sacrifice 12 to the entity especially grindy 😡