Is DS paused while survivor is downed or in chase?
title says it all, I downed someone 20seconds after they got unhooked, 2 and a half minutes later I picked them up and they used desisive strike....
Not first time either, kinda pissing me off at this point cause when I used it as survivor it kept going when I was downed I'm like 95% sure
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
No, it's not. I'd say you likely just need to work on counting.
I didnt make this topic to argue I made it to answer my question if what happened was a bug or intended, if u got nothing better to do then flame I suggest u stop posting here
Still waiting on that clip
Comment I posted few min ago waiting to be approved for some reason... No def was decisive I checked it, 2 recordings 1min each long after she was unhooked and downed, I'm on my phone en but recordings aren't gonna change anything, I could post it tommorow but what would they change?
I'm looking for my question to be answered if it's a bug I'll post in bug section
Can you show us clips?
Show us the clips, then, bud. You go on an on about these clips. Show them. We can't answer your question if you don't want to post the supposed evidence you said you had. We can't take your word for it because this supposed "bug" isn't something that is documented anywhere. It's funny that all of a sudden you're on your phone now that everyone is asking for the clips. It's also funny that you say "they will change nothing" when they will LITERALLY tell us the answer to your question. Unless, of course, you don't have the clips...or you're afraid of the answer.
So, again, post the clips.
Give us the tapes, Richard.
It should do the opposite. Regress at twice the rate when a Survivor isn’t being chased or the Killer isn’t nearby.
Eh, I'd just make it disappear completely when they touch a generator/hex totem. You can't be tunneled while doing a generator, nor should you be invincible and able to do your objective.
Disappearing completely could negate its purpose in a bunch of cases, tbh. make it regress at double the rate, but half if they're in chase. And pause is slugged.
I too would like to see the 1-minute clips that back up the claims that you are making.
Or rather, deactivate until the next time you're hooked. But touching (even tapping) a generator or hex totem should take away your free escape. That's the most broken part about it.
I’ve contemplated the idea, but I’ve had/witnessed moments where a stealth killer pretends to focus someone else, only to go back to tunnelling the recently unhooked Survivor.
Your idea may be the better choice. I’m Rank 1 but not a pro-level Survivor imo.
If that survivor was working on a generator, it's impossible they were being tunneled. As a killer, it is ALWAYS paramount to get people off gens. Even if it means dropping a chase to do it. No matter who is on them. That is the efficient and optimal play, literally always.
When you explain it like that, your idea makes more sense.
Yeah. My thing is - if they were comfortable enough to get on a generator before their DS timer ran out, they were comfortable enough with the possibility of being rehooked. Rest assured, stay off a generator, I'll leave you alone.
He straightly answered your question, www you?
Show me the money!
This isn't true, tbh. you can think the killer is on someone else and they just faked it so you'd be an easier target to tunnel.
How do you know they faked it and it wasn't because simply saw you back on a gen? Meaning their priority changed because *you should always* go after someone who is on a gen vs someone who isn't. It's called gen pressure.
What you're doing is essentially reaching. If you're so concerned about being tunneled, don't get on a gen. If you get on a gen, you shouldn't be allowed to be on a gen and also be invincible. Why should you be allowed to progress your objective and be invincible, and the killer not be allowed to stop you? It's rock solid logic that has no counter.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.
And please, if you have clips to prove the bug is there, post them in your report, thank you.